Tuesday, October 4, 2011

 Introducing Anna Sui for Hush Puppies,
a combination of the authentic style of an American footwear brand and the hip style of the world-renowned fashion designer. This exclusive runway collection celebrates the rich color palette and decadent texture of the feminine, exuberant style of Anna Sui and the relaxed style of Hush Puppies.






























“Anna Sui and Hush Puppies are a perfect fit.  My customary mix of vintage and rock influences usually include a wink to my Midwest background.  There’s always that underlying spirit of American pop culture behind everything I do.”
                                                                        — Anna Sui





1 comment:

  1. With the whole thing which seems to be building throughout this specific subject matter. get redirected here all your perspectives are actually fairly refreshing. However, I beg your pardon, but I do not give credence to your whole strategy, all be it refreshing none the less. here are the findings It would seem to me that your comments are generally not entirely validated and in reality you are generally your self not fully convinced of the argument. learn this here now In any event I did take pleasure in reading it. linked here

    ReplyDelete