Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jason's Adventures in Winnipeg

My name is Jason the Hush Puppy, normally I can be found chilling at the Hush Puppies Canada office in Montreal Quebec, but today I am a dog on a mission. My mission is Breakfast Television Winnipeg...... 

Waiting at the Pierre Elliot Trudeau airport in Montreal.
Winnipeg here I come!


I stayed at the historic Fort Garry Hotel. Later I found out
the hotel is rumoured to be haunted!

6AM- Can tell I am not a morning dog! Off to CityTV.

6:30AM In the green room with Winnipegs very own Sean Gray.

7:20AM- Some people say that I am the star of Hush Puppies.. but really
its the shoes that shine... if I had feet I would wear them all.
The beautiful host Pay Chen says she loves
Hush Puppies.

After visiting our many customers at the St-Vital Center and
Polo Park, it was off to see the sights.
 

Everyone loves a Hush Puppy!


It's the end of the day and my paws are soar,
probably because I dont wear Hush Puppies...
To the airport we go.


Until next time beautiful Winnipeg,

~Jason the Hush Puppy

4 comments:

  1. I saw Hush Puppies on BTV yesterday, excellent job. Great to see how the styles have become more modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Comfort always meets style and for the next few seasons we're adding a twist of authentic 1958 Hush Puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having had such a great time in Winnipeg Jason has the travel bug! Where should he go next?

    ReplyDelete